Thursday, July 30, 2009

swinger

Brianna saw Meredith's swing and insisted on sitting in it. I told her she's too big - but then I saw the weight limit was 25 lbs. So I told her she's too old. Obviously she didn't care.


The acquisition of this swing is a pretty remarkable story. Meredith and I were driving downtown to pick up her car on Saturday morning, and talking about how the only (material) thing she still needed was a swing. A few minutes later we passed by a yard sale and saw....[drum roll].... a baby swing! In excellent condition - just needed a good cleaning and some batteries. Meredith had me do the price negotiating (which I really do not enjoy doing - I think haggling is a headache and people should just be upfront about what they're willing to sell items for) and we walked away with it for ten bucks. If only Meredith would just DELIVER the baby now...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I can't wait to see Mer's baby! Tell her she must have a blog (if she doesn't already have one) so we can see pictures! PS your little girl is sooooo adorable!

Ivy Lou said...

Hey Mom! A swing is a swing!!!