Thursday, July 16, 2009

Airport fun

If we have to drive 2.5 hours to get to the airport, we might as well enjoy it, right?
Brianna tested her luck at the slots
Then she discovered the little sparrows flying around inside the terminal and chased them down saying "tweet tweet!"
Brianna enjoyed her first time on a moving sidewalk...getting on, getting off, then turning around to do it again. And again. And again.
I had to try and keep a good attitude about this adventure because honestly - I hate the whole airport process. The lines, the security, the waiting... it's a good thing I really like seeing my family, or it wouldn't be worth going through this!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope Brianna won you some money off those slot machines! We (and by we, I mean Addison) are obsessed with escalators. They are non stop fun!