Sunday, July 12, 2009

playdate



We were invited to a playdate at Canyon Park last week. I like this park better than Discovery because of the shade and the creek running through it. Brianna was Miss Independent in the water - refusing to let me hold her hand or help her at all, til she had a major fall - we're talkin' completely submersed - then she clung to me a little more. That's me in the background of the first pic, chasing her down. The next picture is our good friends Kristen and emily.







On an unrelated note... see how ridiculously long my hair is? I'm considering a serious chop this week from my favorite beautician. Though the poor girl is so pregnant and swollen I hate to ask her to stand up any more than she already has to. Can't wait to come see ya Mere!

7 comments:

DeAnne said...

wow, your hair IS long! I would probably have strangled myself by now if my hair was ever that long.

Sarah said...

I am so impressed, way to keep your long, beautiful hair!

My problem are my bangs, if they can be called that, time for a trim.

Debbie said...

Cute pic of you and munchkin. A serious chop? Hmmm, past behavior could mean that you are willing to go up to 2 inches. Pretty hair, but you probably can use a healthy trim - Mere can do it!

Megan Smith said...

I love Brianna's pig tails!

Amanda said...

That park looks so pretty! I need to find one like that here! Love your hair of course and I am so impressed that you manage to still handle such long gorgeous hair! Mostly I am happy I chopped mine off, but i do miss it sometimes!

Marilyn said...

Your hair is really beautiful, Chelsea. I like its sheen. At Tanner's blessing I noticed how pretty it is (and you, too).

chelsea mckell said...

oooo, you people are so nice. Compliments make my day.
Though I bet everyone would change their tune if they looked close-up and these long locks... my split ends have split ends on them! I found one strand that had like 6 splits off the end... ewww.
And mom - you know me too well.
Yes, by "serious chop" - we're talkin max 4-5 inches. Too much of a wimp to do more than that!