Thursday, July 9, 2009

free advertising for Dreyer's...

"Peeeeeeez can I have the icecream?! Look - it's the mango yogurt kind! Really healthy! Peeeeeez!"

"Hey Daddy! Get back here! I'm not done begging! I NEED THE CALCIUM!"

"grrr... I'll show them... they're gonna hafta buy this if I BUST IT OPEN! heh heh..."

"Got my ice cream and cantaloupe! [Bristish baby accent] Drivah - on to the checkout!"

"Sir - I left my coupons at home. But can I have 75 cents off for smiling at you?"

"Paper or plastic? NEITHER!"

7 comments:

DeAnne said...

so cute! I'm so glad you frequently update your blog. It seems that now that I have high speed internet again, people just aren't posting much. Yours is so fun to read!

chelsea mckell said...

thanks DeAnne! That makes my day. Although I have a feeling that when you have your baby (soon!) that I'll miss seeing your comment as often :(

Unknown said...

HA HA! That was a super cute post. I loved seeing her chubby legs run after dad.

Mandy said...

Seeing her on the conveyor (sp?) belt reminds me of the opening of the Simpsons (not that I EVER watch that show anymore!)

So cute! :) She must love that ice cream!!

Debbie said...

Have you read the stats on babys riding on grocery store check-out conveyor belts? I'm looking it up right now and will be getting back to you. Signed: Brianna's NONNY

valmike said...

I love that the check out kid is being so patient with you having your crazy fun! That's why I shop at Maceys.

kaelene said...

At least she chose the frozen yogurt. Did it make you proud, Chelsea?