Tuesday, July 14, 2009

B & b

Warning: mushy bragging time. Brian amazes me. He comes home after 11-12 hour workdays (over half that time spent outside in 90-degree weather) and gets right to work on his next job: being a daddy. He wrestles with Brianna, takes her on stroller rides, and lets her pick out book after book to have read to her. And he doesn't just read the books - it's so interactive. He asks her questions about each picture, makes sound effects, tells her to find letters... I love it. It's such a lifesaver for me at the end of the day when I am so done!
Speaking of stroller rides... last Saturday morning Brian took Brianna on a stroller ride up THIS:
It's the trail west of our place going up the mountain! It's gotta be a 12% slope at least. He said they went to that third ridge and Brianna loved the bumpy ride. Crazycrazy man.

3 comments:

DeAnne said...

You have every right to brag. Brian sounds like a really great person. I'm glad you got such a good guy :)

Julie said...

can I get a woot woot for Brian?!! WOOT WOOT! way to pick a winner Chels!!

Sam and Melissa said...

He's great and you deserve someone like that. You are one of the hardest working and motivated people I know. I was always impressed with you doing extra workouts while I ate my ice cream :)