Tuesday, July 28, 2009

mommy-daughters date

Before Mere delivers, Mom wanted to take us out together. So Dad babysat and we headed downtown.




Toes were pampered at Digits, tummies were filled at One World Cafe, and puppies were played with at some yippy pet store in Northtown.

My nails were painted neon green courtesy of Meredith and her boredom during our twenty minute wait. Pretty sure you're not allowed to use their polishes without permission... but that's what they get for making us wait so long. Fact: this is the first time my nails have been painted in at least 5 years. No joke. Nothing against nail painting... it's just not the way I roll.
Ever heard of One World Cafe? There's one in SLC too. It's a fascinating concept you must read about.


See that little puppy I'm holding (in the pic where you must turn your head sideways cuz I'm just too lazy to flip it)... I want that puppy bad. Not $700 bad, but I was in love.

5 comments:

Sam and Melissa said...

So One World Cafe, what's it about? It looks like so much fun hanging out with your mom and sister, especially the pedicure part.

Megan Smith said...

love it! What a mom to think of something fun like that before the sleepless nights roll in.

Jami & Mark said...

I have actually ate at the One World Cafe in SLC.....probably the only person in the McKell Clan other than you to venture into the organic adventure! Facinating concept, I agree, food was OK, not fabulous, but I think it is great people can eat there regardless of their $$ status.

Ivy Lou said...

Ohhh, what a fun time!!

Debbie said...

A very fun outing!