Tuesday, July 14, 2009

McKells

This is Brianna's dad's side of the family as it currently stands. He has 4 siblings, all married, and ten cousins for Brianna on this side. We were all together last Sunday for baby Tanner's blessing in SLC.Again, Brianna loved seeing and touching the "beebee." This is Tanner with his Grandma Christiansen.
Brianna discovered the drinks floating in the ice... and it was all over from there. We had to drag her away from it at the end. I don't get it - what's so exciting about ice?





"Mom, you gotta try this stuff - it's awesome!"

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I am filling my tub with ice in preparation to win Brianna over. Thanks for the tip!

blm_mckell said...

I look so mad in that picture. I don't even remember if I was or if it was the sun we were staring into. Ashley looks mad as well.

Becky and Brian said...

dean loves ice as well. we were at a party on Sat. and her would take all the drinks out of the bucket of ice. Some of the sodas were almost ready to explode because he moved them around too much. Kids are fun!

Mandy said...

My girls STILL love ice! :) I think it's pretty common! :) I love it when toddlers are obsessed with "babies," like they are so much older! :)