Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Coug

I'm so grateful Lindsay's son Cougar is here with Nonny and Papa for a month. Brianna is enamored with him. Within seconds of waking up each morning she starts asking for "Koo-gur." When she finally sees him, she just shakes with exitement, yelling "Eh Koo-gur! Eh Koo-gur!" He finally told me today, "aunt Chehsea, I'm tirewd of sayin hi back to Bweanna."
That made me laugh.
But not as much as I did when I found him in the kitchen on this rug. He was totally just hanging out by himself. When he finally looked up and saw me he said, "Wook! I'm on my magic cahpet!"

2 comments:

Megan Smith said...

LOL! We miss you Cougar!

Debbie said...

Cougar found life with Brianna to be quite an adventure. He actually had a lot of tolerance, but it was new turf for him as Brianna began to invade his turf. We had many explanations of how to deal with "the baby" (important to know he referred to Brianna as the baby). One night (after being together for two weeks), Cougar was kneeling to say his prayers. He said, "...and bless Nonny, Papa, my Mom - then under his breath, BUT not "THE BABY!"