Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bowling with VernalMoms




I haven't been doing much with the VernalMoms lately... and it's definitely not due to a lack of desire. I have the proverbial excuses - been too busy, things came up, etc. Also, it doesn't help that I don't have a car there (yet). And many of the activities are catered towards older kids who can participate in crafts, games, and... talking, walking... all skills Brianna has yet to achieve.
But I decided that the BOWLING activity wouldn't be out of our league (ha! I'm so witty). Wonderful Ivy chauffeured us there.
Brianna's first time at the alley, and she did great. She helped everyone pick their ball (frequently selecting the PINK one), and made sure the lanes were slippery enough (we got in trouble for that one).
Had a GREAT time. Didn't break 100 though. Maybe I'll add that to my New Year resolutions.

7 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

I read it.

Marilyn said...

Brianna looks so cute in her checkered red and white outfit. We are trying to stay warm here in Draper in our freezing temperatures. Vernal looks pretty darn cold as well.

Debbie said...

So good that you and little B go on outings. She always looks like she is "game" for anything!

Amy Hunter said...

Love the shoes Chels! Hope you and B are feeling better soon!

Sam and Melissa said...

Well Chelsea I don't think we will ever get to talk on the phone! Does your # work? Oh well, at least we can post comments! Are you ever going to be in Provo for the weekend? If youa re maybe we could meet up! I want to see Brianna she looks so cute in the pictures! Well hope you're doing great! Melissa

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

OMG! Brianna is so big! She's starting to lose her baby qualities and is becoming quite the little lady! She's TALL!

Ivy Lou said...

I just realized that I am in one of the pics! Ha! We had fun that day. I haven't done much with Vernal Moms either but I want to do more. I would just rather just take up valuable fun-time with cleaning the house and reading....we just started a new book club in our ward and it's been fun! Let's go to McD's with Vernal Moms on Monday! Call me.