Tuesday, January 6, 2009

airport christmas party






When Brian told me we were going to his work's Christmas party, I was like - what work? You mean you and your ONE employee?! But no - we were actually fortunate enough to be invited to the Vernal Airport Christmas Party. All the TSA agents and Great Lakes Aviation employees are way cool people and good friends to Brian and I and Brianna. It was at a Mexican restaurant in Vernal (very authentically run by non-mexicans), and featured one of my very most favoritest holiday traditions - a WHITE ELEPHANT gift exchange! Anybody else out there crazy about these? Seriously, I stock pile funny junk all year just in hopes we're invited to lots of white elephant parties.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Did you say Mexican? Hmmm - did you enjoy a "beverage" with your meal?

chelsea mckell said...

mom, of course not. I would never go drinkin without you!

Mandy said...

When I read your title, I thought you meant a Christmas Part AT the airport. I was a little confused!! Looks like fun. Andy also LOVE white elephant exchanges. We had one at his work party, but there were so many people, it was kind of lame. Oh well, maybe next year it will be better!! :-)