Saturday, January 30, 2010

wireless DTR

Brian's contract with Verizon ended.
My contract with AT&T ended.
It was time to take our relationship to the next level - a shared family plan.

But... whose company do we switch to?

We had to define our relationship.

And the winner is...
Though it seems like the answer is ME - it was actually mutually agreeable (especially once Brian saw the sweet phone included with his new AT&T contract). The fact is... while I only use about 400 minutes/month, I use about 2000 mobile to mobile minutes. He doesn't even touch that. So if we join any other service, I start having to pay for all my talk time. Or try to cut conversations with my family members (ha!)
This whole post may seem extremely trivial (as many of my posts probably do to some of you) but having ONE bill and ONE minute plan just makes me feel so much more united with my husband. Like I just wanna give him a big wink and say, "call me anytime baby - it's free."
Are YOU one of our AT&T mobile to mobile freebie friends?

4 comments:

Jules AF said...

I'm on AT&T! Too bad 1) you don't have my number and 2) I HATE talking on the phone. haha

Unknown said...

Sorry, my friend. We are with Verizon.

Amanda said...

I am on Sprint! But lets talk anyway because I think I need a trip down south really soon and it would be fun to visit you!

Unknown said...

we are verizon people, but for the same mobile to mobile with family reason.