Monday, January 11, 2010

Like a fish out of water

That's the best way I can think of to describe Brianna's meltdowns when we have to force her to leave somewhere she doesn't want to leave. It's like trying to hold a live fish in your hands. A live fish desperately trying to get back in the water. Flinging, flopping, arching, slapping, wigglying, kicking... We decided to document this particular fishing episode - it was an attempt to exit Pirate Island (an arcade/fun house in St. George).
Please tell me your two year old does this too.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I guarantee that my two year old does that very same thing. I think both Randy and I make the same faces as both you and Brian too!

Note you both you and I: Don't do anything fun with your child! That way we won't EVER have to deal with this again! LOL

Unknown said...

Oh my sweet angel would never do something like that...RIGHT!

chelsea mckell said...

I took Brianna swimming tonight - she was a fish IN the water!

chelsea mckell said...

That last comment was from my mom, who needs to remember to log out of my name first! :)

Jenna said...

wow. at least you can make it appear entertaining via blog right?

Crystyne said...

NO. My children NEVER did anything like that. They are perfect.