Thursday, January 7, 2010

Inmate

Poor kid. She's never been crazy about going to the childcare at the gym. She doesn't put up a huge fight, but our conversation usually goes like this:
"Brianna, we're going to the gym. I am going to workout and you get to play with all the toys at the daycare!"
b: "Go shopping?"
me: "no, we can't go shopping. Maybe later."
b: "go to park?"
me: "no, we're not going to the park. Maybe later. We have to go to the gym."
She eventually gives up trying to offer alternatives. She gives a big pout and one last plea as I "abandon" her... then reluctantly accepts her fate and begins playing.
But the second she sees me through the window on my way to rescue her, this is what I see:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love this picture, and it's nice that she doesn't throw a huge fit.

Megan Smith said...

LOL, that's a good picture.