Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brianna's first T-Bird game

I was really hesitant to bring Brianna to a college basketball game. But when Brian called and made a formal-ish invitation to join him on a date night... couldn't really say no. So a couple of weeks ago we traveled the 4 miles from our house to see the Thunderbirds take on... the other team. Can't remember who it was. That's how into the game I was. Brianna took up most of my attention. She did surprisingly well! We got such a kick out of her clapping and cheering along with everyone else. The middle photo shows her mid-clap. The top right photo shows her in mid-"hooray!" I loved it when she yelled that. The people in front of us also thought it was cute, though probably not cute enough to make up for how annoyed they were at her kicking their seats occasionally. Sorry people. Bottom right photo is Brianna making an escape attempt - another reason I can't remember any game details. I was benevolent and self-sacrificing enough to allow Brian the game-watching time while I took Brianna on wandering trips. Ha. I admit it - watching others play (most) sports just doesn't curl my toes. How stereotypical am I?! Sheesh. At least I was there and supportive of Brian's hobby. And now I've blogged about it so I can remember to remind him of this fact for years to come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I love her mid-hooray!

I am so glad that you have a memory of supporting your husband! LOL (Sorry, that part of your story made me laugh!)