Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Swagbucks

I was asked to do a post about this site I use to earn free stuff.Search & Win
I love it.
Simple explanation: Swagbucks is a search engine, like google. Except you earn points - "swagbucks" for doing searches. You save up your swagbucks and trade them in for giftcards. I'm halfway to a free flight on Southwest. My friend Michelle introduced me to this site and usually trades her swagbucks in for Amazon giftcards. There are hundreds of different places to use your swagbucks to buy things. You can also earn swagbucks by finding "codes" that are hidden on the website when you click on sponsors, or the swag-people will text them out randomly or send them out on Facebook. But I mostly earn them by having a Swagbuck search box on my toolbar. Super easy - takes no time at all. I'm basically earning free money doing something I was already doing before - getting online.
It's one of those sites I discovered and thought - why in the world isn't everyone using this?!
Learn more or signup here: swagbucks You start out with 3 free swagbucks when you sign up through that link.
Disclaimer: I hate it when people try to get me to sign up for something so enthusiastically that I wonder what kind of perk they get by referring me. So let's be upfront: for the first 100 swagbucks you earn, I also earn 100. Michelle got 100 for referring me. She deserves it - I'm totally grateful she told me about it.
Ok, stop reading. Go check it out. You'll thank me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll try it out! I hope you get credit for me!

Ivy Lou said...

Chels, how do I tell if you get credit for me signing up? It looks like you have to send me an invite via their website to get credit.

I have been going to do this for a while. I might as well do it now when you get credit for it!

Pattersonfamilyof4 said...

I signed up but I don't think I did it right and now I feel bad that you might not get the credit
:(

Kara said...

I signed up. I've gotten into some of these things recently. I'll try to send you an e-mail invite to one of my favorite sites called mypoints.com. I've gotten a good amount of gift cards from them too. And I've also starting doing some online surveys. Not a huge money maker, but every little bit counts and I don't have to leave the house. If you're interested, e-mail me.