Thursday, July 22, 2010

36 weeks

Special delivery, special pair
Two little infants left in your care
It won't be easy this great big task
God thought you were the one He would ask
To guide and rear two at the same time
Through fights and mishaps and lots of grime
He will give you strength for the longest day
And He will always be there to show you the way
Though times you will feel that you are alone
There are a lot of twins mothers who have two that are grown
So with this in mind that others have survived the test
You'll thank God for your double blessing and do your best



Still feeling great! We're on the homestretch!
I'll do a better update at 37.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

We are getting so close!!! Ok I really want to see a belly shot......please......I posted my big old belly.

chelsea mckell said...

oh fine. I will soon. But it's not fair - you are ALL belly, and I've gained pregnant weight all over! I'm pregnant in my BUTT! :) Even though my belly is technically smaller - just measuring 41.5 weeks - I look way bigger than you! But I'll suck up my vanity and take some - especially since I might be done next week!

Debbie said...

Did you see the picture of Nadia Sulleman? That ought to make you feel skinny!