Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I didn't teach her this, I promise.

Brianna and I were on a stroller ride (with her facing me - I love our new stroller!) up to Discovery Park (or Park Discovery, as it's technically called, but I think that sounds odd). And suddenly, unprompted, she turned around in her seat (yeah, she wasn't buckled, I'm mom-of-the-year) and stuck her head under the top canopy, then started wiggling her backside around and squealing, "I shaking my bum! I shaking my bum!"
ps - do you think I use enough parentheses in my posts?! Sheesh.

3 comments:

Ash said...

What route do you take to the park? Do you use the tunnel? I hate that our part of town has few sidewalks and some heavy traffic.

chelsea mckell said...

We sometimes use the tunnel - but it's pretty rough on the wheels of our stroller. So usually I just stay as close off to the side of the road as I can. Yeah - not a very pedestrian friendly route. But the new construction at that intersection might help a little.

Jordan and Crystal said...

daniel loves to turn around like that even when he is strapped in.....