Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Video interviews with Brianna

Like any good parent, I teach my child silly tricks for my own amusement. We’re working on the animal sounds. So far, the only one she’s really consistent on is the SNAKE (sssss). Here’s a little video of it.

There’s another video we took that I don’t wanna upload on here, since it’s longer (50 seconds, versus the one above that is just 10 seconds). But here’s the link to it on YouTube – you gotta see it. At the end she bites off a chunk of her bear’s fur and spits it at me when I ask her what the snake says. You’ll laugh, or at least smile, I promise.

7 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

I am seriously impressed. I didn't even get Noah to say "hi" till he was 14 months old! Girls rule and boys really do drool...a lot.

Trevor Holms Petersen said...

She is so adorable!

Unknown said...

What a cute girl! (I say that all the time, but she really IS a cute girl!) How smart. I love when little children do animal noises!

Mandy said...

SOOO CUTE!! I did get a good laugh out of the You Tube video! :) She is such a happy baby! :)

Melissa said...

She is such a cutie and SMART!!

Debbie said...

The child is a genius and don't let anyone say anything less! Loved it!

Malerie said...

What a cute girl! I'm impressed she does it on command. Madeline watched this with me and she was all smiles and was waving to Brianna! :)