Saturday, February 14, 2009

a few more valentine greetings...

These got printed and mailed to the grandparents. The rest of you - consider yourself greeted. Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's day!


Photographer: Chelsea Winterholler winterhollerphotography.blogspot.com


I helped Brianna make this valentine for her dad. Cheesy, I know. But he really enjoyed seeing it posted on the door when he got home from work. Quote: "that makes me feel cool."



In the making of the valentine (at the library during a toddler activity) Brianna got her first taste of crayons.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Crayons are tasty...just ask Emma!

Amy Hunter said...

Oh, thank you. Happy Valentines to you all there in Vernalland! My kids loved their crayons too. I think it helps move things along down below-if you catch my drift-so watch out in the diaper area.

Unknown said...

She is just precious!

Marilyn said...

Daddys always love homemade cards from their children (and children's mommys).
We saw Grandpa today. He is looking good. He has two weeks behind him and six weeks in front of him to completely heal the bone.

Mandy said...

Super cute!! It's amazing how anything relating to a daddy's baby can melt his heart!! :)

Debbie said...

You wrote her name on her one year shirt? Well, I am a little surprised - now it can only be worn by a "Brianna"!