Monday, February 9, 2009

McD's

We took our first trip to McDonald's in Vernal with the VernalMOMS group. Generally the game plan is to let the kids play whilst the moms chat.

The activity was a little disappointing.
First off - I'm not a fan of the McD's menu, so there was no excitement there.
But I was expecting a cool play area to compensate.
Nope.

There is one odd-looking bumpy slide and a couple hard-foam "flowers" to climb on.

Oh yeah - and VIDEO GAMES.
Yes folks - take your children to McDonalds for their play area. Their hands will get lots of physical activity as they press the buttons on the video games. Hmph.
It was definitely fun though chatting with the ladies - I reallyreally like them. And Brianna likes getting out of the house. So it wasn't a total waste of time. But I can't wait til Springtime when we can go outside to the REAL playareas!









(isn't this last photo funny - I caught her right about to fall! Good thing she braces herself for it!)

7 comments:

Melanie said...

what a doll!!!! You're such a great mom! So fun!

valmike said...

Vernal is in the middle of now where... At least Brianna seemed to have a good time. I sent you a text awhile ago about getting one of the cds with your family pictures on it back in the mail. The one that I sent to Mark came back. I guess the address that I had was wrong. Could you get that to me again so that I can send that back out? I was shocked that it took the post office nearly a month and a half to get it back to me!

Amy Hunter said...

Well, I appreciate McDonalds in the winter too. The McD's here has much more fun stuff. Another reasong to move back! I love Brianna's valentine picture!

Chelsea and Cody said...

Love the header! eheh! I am done editing...some of them are up on my site! woo-hoo! Do you want me to mail the cd? If so, can you email me your vernal address and I will mail it asap! Yeah!

Mandy said...

I also love the header! It is SOOOO cute!! :) That stinks that that play area was lame. When we took the girls to play areas before they were 3, they used to climb up super high, and then get stuck there! I have had to climb inside those play areas one to many times . . . just a warning for you! :)

Ivy Lou said...

The McD's play area really is a let-down. The only good part is the Vernal Moms that show up. Abi asks if we can go to the park about every day. Can't wait for Spring!

Unknown said...

We really like you too!

I was COMPLETELY let down the first time I went into that McDonald's. And this was recently updated!!! Can you believe that?