Thursday, February 19, 2009

Prepare to say "awww...."






When my friend and former coworker asked to practice her photography skills on Brianna for her website...I thought for half a second before saying YES! These are just a few of the fun shots we took (I can't get over how awkward that sounds - shooting Brianna - poor word choice, I know). Anyway - I'm trying to figure out how to get a 3rd column on this blog so I can just do a little photo gallery strip going down the left side. I found the website with instructions, but we're having technical difficulty. Like to the point where I wanna shoot this laptop (for real). HELP!
More of Ms. Winterholler's fabulous photography can be seen at winterhollerphotography.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Awww - sweet pretty baby who has a Nonny!

Unknown said...

awww...

She is SO cute! Does your friend do photography around here? We need a family photo!

Marilyn said...

Brianna is a very nice combination of you and Brian.

Briett said...

soooo cute! i'm a bit behind on pictures. Thatch needs his ine years taken before he's two:) Way to go, keep up the good work...those big brown eyes, wow!

Amy Hunter said...

Oh my goodness. I'm dying from the cuteness. You know the one I love the most is the tu-tu feet pic. So creative, and so so cute. I need a friend like that!

Mandy said...

awwwwwwwwwwww . . .

I agree! Adorable pictures!!

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.