Thursday, October 28, 2010

Surprise, Smiths! Not.

Smith fam - you'll never believe what I'm making ya'll for Christmas:

Shocking, right? The 9 years previous to this of receiving a family calendar from me gave you no hint that perhaps you might receive one again. Right? Right. Well.
Hope you appreciate them! I'm devoting my entire weekend to getting these done. One hand on a baby, the other on the laptop. They'll be a lot more simple this year... not like last year's 20-hour project. But still functional and fun.
Be so excited! Special features this year include individual photos on days of birth, anniversary acknowledgments, and no messing up Dave's family's dates. Still feeling really bad about that blunder from last year.
Since I'm spoiling the big surprise now (assuming my family members actually look at my blog), try to ACT surprised when you get these in the mail mid-December!
And most important - the whole purpose of these calendars - no excuse for forgetting my birthday.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Dad was talking earlier - no kidding, and said "Ihope Chelsea makes those calendars and includes anniversarys!Thanks so much - we love them.

Megan Smith said...

Thanks. -annalee

Megan Smith said...

We always love the calendar you do, so go ahead and keep it up! It's a great thing, plus it means I have instant family history with the yearly extended family pictures and the monthly calendar notes after the year is through. I've kept all of the previous ones! --Meg