Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Little c

Courtney in Cousin Cougar's baby outfit (thanks Linds!)
I've never thought any of our children look like Brian nor I. Even though people often will say that Brianna looks just like Brian, and she does resemble my toddler pictures a little, I still can't look at her face and think she looks like anything but... her. Bennett absolutely looks like Brian's baby pictures, but not like him now. And Courtney... I just noticed last night that we have very similar features. Thin lips, round face, ears that slightly stick out, and our eye and eyebrow shapes are the same. But I still can't look at her and think she looks like me. I guess that sounds odd. Tough to explain. Or maybe other moms can relate?!

3 comments:

The Gilson Girls said...

i think that C. looks like Brianna

Debbie said...

You have seriously beautiful children - I was just telling mere that and attrributing it to the parents!

Snowwhite said...

They are so cute! Fun to see them getting bigger. It's always interesting to observe different features come out and watch as they change with time too.