Wednesday, October 13, 2010

From Brianna's mouth lately

-"What's wrong mama? Talk to me!"   (anytime I'm not smiling).
-"Put my brudder in the swing and I push him crazy high!"
-"Stop crying! You're okay!" (to the babies)
-"I sat and sat and sat and sat and sat ALL DAY!"  (when I ask her if she went to the potty. She got this from her Once Upon A Potty book).
-"I not make the mess - DADDY did it! Daddy's mess!"   (anytime I ask her about a mess in the house).
-Unfortunately she's learned to use the words hate and stupid. I think the hate word is my fault, but she must have got stupid from her friends. She's also started using her fingers as a gun and saying "I'm killing you dead!" or some variation of that. I should've trusted my instinct and kept her locked up all day without any interaction with other children. Mom, you agree, right?
-"Turn the lights back on! I can't see my eyes!"
-"I go airplane and go see Nonny?"
-"I need a vitamin before I go bed."
-"It's Jesus movie time!"  (on Sundays when we watch her Animated New Testament videos)
-"I go under covers. You go under covers too Daddy! We hide!"
-"I need to hooooold yoooouuuu."  (of course she only says this when I'm holding/feeding babies and can't oblige. Breaks my heart.)
-"This is MY brudder! Not YOURS!"  (to anyone who gets near Bennett)
-"Mommy, come be a puppy with me! On the ground! Be a puppy!"  (as she's crawling on the ground with her tongue hanging out)

3 comments:

Natalia said...

she is hilarious!

Debbie said...

You are the best mommy to keep track of her musings. I remember you liked to empty the pots & pans drawer under the oven and get in. Pretty good, huh? And I remember other stuff. I'm going to think about it now.

Melanie said...

haha! SO funny! Okay, I think I told you I became totally outnumbered with my third, and my second and third only came one at a time! you make my laugh and cry and warm my heart! I love it! You're going to have to teach me how to keep track of so much before I have my 4th!