Monday, October 4, 2010

Newsworthy

I finally put the babys' birth announcements in the free county paper. I didn't really want to do it. I see no reason to - everyone we care about got a birth announcement in the mail, or can read this blog. But Brian insisted - his family gets a kick out of that kind of thing. So here they are for the wholebecause world (because Southern Utah is the whole world, right?) to see.
Funny - notice the last baby ad - the kid's name is Titan Seven Smith. If you read the ad you'll see he's the seventh child in his family (who all have normal names, except him. Why do parents do such ridiculous names?!?!) So I was thinking... I'm also a seventh child, so I really should have been named Chelsea Seven Smith.

1 comment:

Pattersonfamilyof4 said...

One of my parents' associates named their 10th kid Tenner - dumb I know