Sunday, November 1, 2009

ERAC Halloween

Brianna and I visited Brian at his office to see their Halloween get-up and show off Brianna's. She gets SO excited when I tell her we're going to visit Daddy at work. I love how she says "Daddy werk vizit!" We don't go visit him very often because it's kindof pointless - he's always SO busy. I have to remind myself of the fact that he's been running around like crazy for 10+ hours when he gets home and doesn't wanna do anything but relax :) Here he is with two of his employees:Sarah and Carly are cowgirls and Brian is an oilfield worker. He loved his costume. I didn't really understand what was so exciting about it. And obviously, the camera didn't love the glare off the reflective strips. Carly and Sarah are really nice and great at car rental. It's just annoying that Brian works with two really pretty girls. It motivates me to try and look good when he gets home. Silly, I know.
Overall, Brian's business is going really well here in Cedar. We're SO lucky we got out of Vernal when we did - a lot of people have moved out and companies have shut down. Brian left there with like 65 vehicles in his fleet (he had started with 10 sixteen months before, when we arrived) and now I think the office has less than 40. His office here in Cedar has around 70. This is important because he makes commission off his fleet. So more cars = more travel funds. Or food on the table, whichever. At the temple on Saturday Brian was asked by a worker what he majored in at SUU. Broadcasting, he told them. He was then asked if he was planning to eventually get back into it. Nope, Brian said, "I'll rent cars til I die."

2 comments:

Julie said...

nothing like lovin what you do and doing it till ya die!

summer said...

I had a hunch Brian loved his job - but that is serious dedication. He needs to come out and put in a rental car in NYC...we could use a few more, and the prices are insanely high. Ask him if he's heard of ZipCars....we signed up and went for a spin in one of those little gems to Costco last week. I'll be putting on a post soon about it...I'm behind and trying to catch up on my posts!

and ps. You are the one Brian is in love with and are super gorgeous...hello I don't know many mama's of an almost 2 year old that look like you do! I as well sometimes get crazed over people that Bryson works with or was around a lot in school. As one of my friends simply put it - 'I know my husband is honest and that I'm the only one for him, and well if I'm not...then I will take everything from him and he knows it.' I did get a chuckle from that :)