Wednesday, November 18, 2009

baaaaah

A few weeks ago we heard rumors about a "sheep parade" down Main Street. One thousand ewe would be marching down the closed-off most prominent road in our big-little city. Though I typically just furrow my eyebrows and shake my head at such odd, redneck entertainment... we happened to already be in the area that morning. And I was mildly curious about Brianna's reaction to such a sight.
Her reaction? "Loss-a doggies mommy! Loss-a doggies!"
Oh, and there were at least a couple dozen different tractors preceding the sheep in the parade. I didn't get it. Brianna felt the need to go out and investigate:

8 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Wow. I live in the wrong town!

the Gardners said...

You'll have to send me a copy of those pics. Our camera couldn't really take any outside.

Debbie said...

where are they goin'?

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! My child would have been thrilled to death to see those sheep! She is in love with the three we have in the field behind our house!

Megan Smith said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That has to be the funniest small town tradition that I've ever seen.

valmike said...

That's awesome! Eryn loves sheep. When you scream at them they scream back!

Chelsea and Cody said...

Love it.
By the way...I think of you every SINGLE day when I use my totally awesome recipe book holder. It forever has a place on my counter top! You are the best!

Crystal and Jordan said...

ha ha...that is funny. I see this here in Idaho but it is no parade. Its acutually super annoying when your behind them