Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Love Him

Last night I was wavering back and forth about my decision to do the Snow Canyon Half Marathon this weekend. Not because I haven't trained well enough for it (I haven't - but that wasn't the main issue), but because the registration fee is pretty expensive. Plus the cost of driving there. I was deliberating with Brian about it and he firmly said, "Chel - I do NOT work my butt off everyday so you can miss doing things you love to do just because of the cost."
It sounded like something my Dad would say to my Mom. I fell a little bit more in love with Brian McKell after that.

9 comments:

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

Awww that's sweet. Isn't it great to have a hubby who works hard for you? I sure can't imagine life without mine...

DeAnne said...

That is so cool. I think I love him more for you too :)

Ashley said...

That is sweet, my dad and I were talking for a while the other day about what a great person Brian is, he has always been that way. Hope the race is fun.

Crystal and Jordan said...

CUTE!!!! he wins points for that

Sam and Melissa said...

What a winner :) I'm glad you are running it, I can't wait to do the Ogden one again.... you in?

Unknown said...

What a catch!

BBS said...

So sweet--yes that would be Brian.
What a nice tribute!

Debbie said...

A defining moment - they come especially when it is probably not so convenient to offer support! Brian rocks!

Mandy said...

awww, what a good hubby! :)