Wednesday, November 25, 2009

An attempt at family photos



My goal was to at least get ONE good one of all three of us that I can use as a Christmas card.
Apparently Brianna didn't understand that goal. She's never SMILING at the camera when we are, and vice versa.
I guess I'll just have to make a collage and crop a decent shot of each of us into a family photo.


I should've worn DARK jeans like Brian did.


I also wanted to get at least one good one of all of us to use as an 8x10 gift for my mom. I know - way too ambitious.

"Brianna, please smile at the freakin' camera!"
This is how Brianna felt by the end:

6 comments:

Crystal and Jordan said...

we had a struggle too! daniel was too cold and didnt want to sit still...but kids are cute it doesnt matter

Ashley said...

I love the pictures, it can be rough getting them to cooperate. You guys look great and you look so skinny and Brianna looks really cute. I also like the shirt that Brian is wearing. I am glad that you had a fun Thanksgiving.

Malerie said...

What cute family pictures!

Mandy said...

I think they turned out cute! When kids are young, no one expects them to be smiling in pictures! It's just a bonus if they do!! :) There are some great places to take pictures there!

valmike said...

You should e-mail me a few and let me have a crack at putting together something for you.

Unknown said...

I love your attempts at family photos! When we did our family photos, I felt like Brianna at the end too!