Sunday, June 28, 2009

Aftr D coms th lttr....

I always took for grantd th lttr following th lttr "d" in th alphabt. But now that my @$!%^&*@!$% Mac laptop kyboard has dcidd that it won't lt m us that lttr, I truly miss it. I don't know how to fix this problm, but somday whn I do (prhaps by chucking this dinosaur out th window and buying a good ol' PC at Costco) I will nvr again tak that wondrful vowl for grantd. I just hav to dcid whthr to buy a nw couch or a nw computr. Now that w'r poor, I rally shouldn't gt both. Or mayb I'll stick with this couponing gig, and sav nough to fl justifid in buying both. Til thn, th only corrctly splld posts will b don via txt. Or I'll copy-past th missing vowl from lswhr. Or mayb I'll just liv without that lttr. I rally don't nd it, right? You can undrstand vrything I'm trying to say?

10 comments:

Debbie said...

You know, its all exceptionally clear. I'm thinking that the Hawaiians were closer to getting it right. I vote for the sofa!

Unknown said...

Don't do it! Don't go the PC route! You'll regret it later on down the road. Just take your computer to a Mac store and see if they can't fix the problem for you. That way, you can get your couch and have a computer that works properly.

Marilyn said...

It's a really good brain-teaser to read your email. This is a good thing for old people to challenge their minds.

DeAnne said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! i AGREE, get the couch

Mandy said...

Ya, there were a few words that took me a min. to figure out! :) Does spell check on blogger catch anything and add the "e"? That might help . . . good luck! I agree, go to a Mac store first and see how much it'd cost to fix before you get a new computer . . .

Julie said...

mac mac mac mac mac man.

Julie said...

Ebay has new keyboards for your computer... It would run you about $25 for it, so that way you can still get the couch and have a working computer!

Melissa said...

I'd stay with a mac for sure! Good luck!

oh and I HATE spiders...youre spider photos freaked me out! YUK!!

Thanks for your comments on our blog...I did my photo collages using Adobe Photo Shop Elements. That program is awesome! If you have any questions about it let me know!

Malerie said...

Haha. I had a fun time trying to decipher this post. It isn't funny, however, that your computer is doing this to you! I'm sorry!

Unknown said...

Maybe I'm cheap but the PC works great for me, no problems. If you read the book Ella Minnow Pea you will find your post even more entertaining.