Monday, June 22, 2009

BriannaTube

I just uploaded a few little clips onto youtube. I'm not putting them on here cuz I think it makes the blog take longer to load. Plus, someday when I print this thang, I don't know how videos will show up. So for all those who just can't get enough Brianna (like me...and Brian...and me...and Brian...maybe my mom too...) Go to youtube, do a search for Brianna McKell, then click on Sort --> Newest. Oh fine, I'll do it for you. Click here
If you only have time for one (what could you possibly be doing that is more important?!?!) check out "Brianna McKell says buhbye." It's what I get to see every weekday morning.

4 comments:

DeAnne said...

thanks for the link. sure made my life easier :) these kids are so precious. what a sweet little girl you have. she has such beautiful eyes!

Amy Hunter said...

I watched them all on facebook! I love your baby!

kaelene said...

Brianna is so cute! THanks for all your posts and sharing what's going on with you guys. Looks like you guys are enjoying Cedar City. All the pics are so cute. Enjoy all the delicious fruit. Eat a couple for me! I am so envious!

Mandy said...

I agree, she's a doll! :)