Monday, June 1, 2009

alive and well

I've had a few people ask me, "you haven't blogged in a few days - are you ok?"
Sheesh.
Yep, just been crazy-busy packin', movin', haulin', drivin'... oh, and I don't have internet access unless I ride my bike over to the hotel lobby down the street while B is with b.   So all of that equals no blogging. Don't cry too hard. I'll be back at it... someday. Life's a little (a lot) unstable these days. But we've been seriouslysoblessed, and I have a lot to be grateful for.  Like free internet access in hotel lobbies. Am I a bad person if I also use their hot chocolate machine while I'm here?

6 comments:

jocelyn said...

today is sunday, how does your post already say it's monday?

chelsea mckell said...

Cuz ever since we left Vernal, our blog can tell we've left the 19th century. It's so excited, it thinks it's one day ahead of everyone else.

(non-silly explanation: I rarely let the date/time be the actual date/time - I pre-date or post-date everything. Call it a quirk).

Carrie J. said...

So, I'm quite bummed. I thought you left Vernal last week or I would've stopped by. I hope you love Cedar City. Keep in touch and good luck. We will miss you in our moms group!

Carrie J. said...

So, I'm quite bummed. I thought you left Vernal last week or I would've stopped by. I hope you love Cedar City. Keep in touch and good luck. We will miss you in our moms group!

Mandy said...

I agree, free internet at a hotel is GREAT! And hey, the hot chocolate is there and I'll bet there is no sign that says the hot chocolate is for guests only, right?!? :)

Glad to hear that you guys got there safe, Hope you get settled soon!!

Unknown said...

I would totally take advantage of the hot chocolate machine (and maybe the continental breakfast in the mornings) too! We miss you guys already! Who's going to watch Addi for me while I go running? LOL