Sunday, December 27, 2009

A sleighful of thanks to Barbara and Ashley!

They sure spoiled us! We loved everything. Brian was thrilled to get more socks (he somehow managed to get large holes in every single one of his old pairs) and a basketball and a staple gun. We are super excited to use our Fajita-maker set and play Apples to Apples and Cooties. I love my new jammies and Christmas potholders snowman decoration and clock. Brianna was the most spoiled with 2 large dolls, a tea set, Fridge Phonics, a little purse, jeans, an awesome jacket and scarf, and an adorable blue poofy tutu.
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brianna got SPOILED!!! What a lucky little girl to have such thoughtful gift givers. (In our house, the purse would have been a HUGE hit!)
I love Apples to Apples. I think it is fun to have games like that to play with friends.

Ashley said...

Hey, I just felt bad that I got Brian a women's basketball, I am not sure how I did that. I hope that Walmart will trade it for him. Looks like you guys have been having some fun, that is great that you were able to go skiing.