Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My two favorite ski buddies

We had a great time skiing at Brianhead Resort! Our gift to my Dad was his ski pass. My mom's gift to us was taking care of Brianna all day. Brianna's gift to us was demonstrating her potty skills successfully during their entire visit. Mother Nature's gift to us was fresh powdery snow and decent weather. My gift to our fetus was staying upright and avoiding falls (though I really wasn't too worried - I'm just 7.5 weeks along). Though the heart-attacks Brian gave me when he went down the dangerous runs probably didn't help my gestational well-being.
Next week: hitting the slopes at Mt. Spokane with these two ski bums!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is awesome that your parents have been able to visit. What a great present! I bet your dad loved skiing with you, Brian and the fetus!

Amy Hunter said...

Have fun, you cute little ski bunny!

Anderson Family said...

So much fun! I havent gone skiing for so long! It must have been so much fun to go with your dad and hubby! I dont think I have told you congrats on the pregnancy, I had TJ watch the little video with me because I thouth Brians reaction was priceless.