Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Going through the unblogged photo files....


A few weeks ago the temps were in the single digits and teens, so outdoor stroller rides weren't a possiblity. It was actually Brianna's brilliant suggestion to "stolleh iide inzide!" She's crying in this photo and yelling, "NO DADDY! Mommy push!"

Here she is, looking up to make sure it's ME pushing her, and holding on to an apple (which she almost always requests during stroller rides).






Here's a little collage of an event that hurts to talk about... Brian did a 5K without me. I had to just watch it. Heartbreaking, I know. I had a vicious cold the week before that left me gasping for air after just climbing stairs. A race was out of the question. Brian was kind enough not to let my registration go to waste. Brianna and I cheered him on as loud as we could, in between coughs and nose-blowing. The bottom right photo is him taking off straight to work - he literally crossed the finish line, grabbed a granola bar from the refreshment table, and jumped in the car. I struggled to be happy for him instead of maddeningly jealous.

Brianna usually prefers to sit (kneel) on a regular chair rather than use her booster seat. I let her - it's not a battle worth fighting, in my opinion. But occasionally she also insists on bringing her blanket to the table, and buckling it in.
Safety first, ya know.


That cute little ball of fur is Dakota - our good neighbor/friend's new puppy. I'm glad they got one, because now we have the benefits of a dog (occasional playdates) but not the responsibility or cost!
When asked what the puppy says, Brianna sticks her tongue out and pants.I don't think I ever created and posted one of these cheesy trendy meters. Now I have.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Those were fun pics. That "look-alike-meter" is pretty cool. I think (I can only "think" cause you didn't make it a contest)that I would of guessed it a little slanted towards Brian, but pretty close. So would it be ideal to show the child at a similiar age to mom and dad?