Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A story so sweet and precious, you might gag:

Yesterday afternoon Brian came home for lunch. I left on a quick run. When I returned, Brian headed out the door to go back to work. Brianna, looking concerned, says "Daddy! Work?" I confirmed that her dad was leaving again to go back to work. She looked at us and said, "arms." I didn't know what she meant. She said it again. Then she folded her arms. I still didn't know what she was trying to communicate. I asked her what she wanted. She said, "prear." With her arms folded, I finally understood what she meant - she wanted us to fold our arms and have prayer before Brian left, like we do in the mornings!
On the count of three, everyone: Awwwwww.......

7 comments:

DeAnne said...

I'm not gaggin'. That is very sweet :)

Becky said...

Awwww. What a sweetie. (not gagging either...I love those kind of stories).

Crystal and Jordan said...

cute

Unknown said...

Awwww. I think it is great that she knows that prayer with her family is routine. We ask Addi if she is ready for prayer and she screams a resounding NO!!!

Unknown said...

AWWWW what a sweetie. I love these moments

Suz said...

That's awesome! Way to go Brianna :)
What a great story.

summer said...

Super sweet story! Shows you as parents are teaching her great things, and she is picking them right up. Cute girl!