Friday, October 23, 2009

She still asks for Dean

I forgot to post these pictures earlier - but Brianna obviously hasn't forgotten how much fun she had with her cousin Dean last month! She asks for him several times a week. When I say he's not here she asks, "Dean-a-verk?" (wondering if Dean's at work, like her daddy is. She assumes everyone who isn't with her is at work). Here are a few pictures my brother Brian (or maybe Becky?) took:













note: these photos were all taken in Arizona, where partial-to-complete nudity is acceptable during the summer heat.

3 comments:

Crystal and Jordan said...

cute!!! love the bike ones

Becky and Brian said...

Glad she still asks about him. I guess that means her stay with us wasn't too bad for her! The weather is starting to cool off a little meaning in the 80's so we don't use the hose as much. Can't wait to see you all again!

Julie said...

haha love the pics!! You make me laugh and brighten my day when I read your blog! oh and p.s. sorry we were still gone when you called. I just got back from a few days in PHX but we are back now! So sad we missed you!