Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Little Princess ---or--- The Latest of My Winnings





























Is there a certain word or phrase that really catches your attention?                        

Like "FREE! or       "Refreshments will be served" or      "Gay midgets performing."



 For me, it's "ENTER TO WIN!"
I really like entering to win contests.
I like prizes.
They make me happy.

These photos are from a mini-photo-shoot I won off a photographer's contest. She's a friend-of-a-friend here in Bountiful.

I was given a 20 minute shoot for one person, with a CD of 8 images.
Although it was tempting to take it all for myself and have Cassie Kerr take pictures of my round face...
....
....
[unfunny sarcasm]

I couldn't resist the opportunity to take advantage of the whimsical parade float we pass everyday. Brianna always begs to play on it. So we dressed her up (as much as I could justify - I would've loved to be more creative with her hair, but it's just another thing I can't bring myself to do when I'm like 2 weeks behind on laundry).
And had a great time!
Cassie Kerr did very well. Check out her site.
 
Brianna was beside herself in Princessy bliss.

1 comment:

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Make sure to let me know when the gay midgets are performing K?