Monday, July 11, 2011

Nickel Auction and Vegenaise

Sometimes I feel like I'm a little odd.
Like I don't do things others in my demographic do, or I don't do it like they do... like my hobbies and the way I spend my time and the things I buy/do/ignore/compete for/say/believe are a tad odd.
Like I'm just quirky.

And posts like this don't help that at all.

Last Friday I got together with 30 of my BFFs in Bountiful and passed out jars of Vegenaise and Vegenaise branded spatulas I got shipped to me for being a Mom Ambassador, while we all had fun auctioning off our unwanted household stuff for nickels.

No big deal. Typical night around here.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Malerie said...

AWESOME! I'm sad I wasn't there.

Unknown said...

What is vegenaise? Is it like mayonaise but healthier? I wanna know about it! And that sounds like a perfectly fun (and pretty much normal) day to me!

Crystyne said...

It is funny that you say you are quirky. I was just thinking the same thing about myself the other day. Most people do not get my humor. I tend to tone down my humor/sarcasm because I offend people WAY too easily. Sheeesh what is wrong with people? They are way too sensitive for me!

summer said...

We are all quirky in our own way - or ways! So often I feel that I'm the lone person out in an area or group as well, but it's the flavor that we all bring that makes life so interesting and fun! Let your little quirky light shine - I think your activity sounds like a blast. I've heard of Nickel Auctions before, but don't have details - what does it entail exactly?

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Dang. Why couldn't you have been HERE when you had the big giveaway for that stuff! You lead a very very interesting life.