Sunday, July 31, 2011

Stair Mastering

One sporting a diaper, the other a camo onesie... we're not redneck at all...
One of the problems with living in a single-level condo on an upper floor of a large complex is that my poor babies haven't had much opportunity to practice on stairs. They have no problem with ascension - they LOVE racing up those stairs - but discension... not pretty. It would be funny watching them attempt to just walk or scoot down, except that I'm scared to death they'll go tumbling.

1 comment:

Malerie said...

Are they walking?! Man they look so grown up! We have stairs now and they kind of freak me out. Charlie can definitely go up, but then he stands and starts to fall forward down them...yikes...

I just read your comment on my silhouette/subway art post. If you really want them, I will make them for you.. for FREE!!! (I know how you love free stuff) haha. Just send me a picture of their profiles and just tell me what you want if you want a temple silhouette and subway art too. I'll mail you the pics and then you can just get a frame.

No pressure...but I would be glad to do it if you want.