Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My children have talent.

Since I don't have Biggest Loser to watch every week obsessively now, I'm having to fill the void with America's Got Talent. Not quite as addicting or entertaining, but there's a few acts that make me text my sisters to make sure they watch it too.
But really, who needs grumpy Piers and perverted Sharon to fill my home with their fake critiques when I know that the real talent in this world is found right within the BC McKell household.

I present to you....
  The contortionist Brianna, fitting her ENTIRE body - AND sidekick blanket - under a storage bin!








Mr. Bennett. effortlessly doing the splits.  IN HIS PENGIUN JAMMIES.
 I know.
I'm getting him an agent.
















And last but not least, Ms. Courtney - able to finish any meal WITHOUT the use of utencils.

 Absolutely breathtaking.











They'll be signing autographs after bath time.

2 comments:

summer said...

you've got a great sense of humor with parenting these 3 cuties! wish I were in the area - I'd be by after bed time to grab their signatures...which must be another talent stroke as they are so young to even write! You have incredibly gifted children! I was going to add more exclamation points - but know you kind of dislike that! :)

Malerie said...

Haha. I watched that show for the first time the other night. Not sure I totally get how it all works, but interesting I guess. Can't wait to see what your kids are up to next! :)