Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pedicure, not "pedi"

I treated my favorite ladies to some toe pampering when they were here in April. Partly in an effort to repudiate my reputation of being cheap (I'm frugal, not cheap, and almost a spendthrift when it comes to family gifts) and partly because I wanted an excuse to have my own extremely neglected toes prettyfied. So off we walked to the SpaNails.
Lovely ladies getting their lovely feet pampered by lovely.... Asians....  Seriously, call me racist, but  I want to find a salon that has non-Asian pedicurists. Or at least ones that don't sit there yapping away a million mph in their foreign tongue, likely talkin' smack about us. I don't have a ton of experience, but the whole 3 pedicures I've had in my life have all been just that awkward. 
This is what happens when I tell the girls to LOOK AT ME for a picture.  Hmph.   But aren't those kid-spa seats just s'darn cute?!
Drying our nails, and discussing how the only great part about this whole experience was just spending time together. Cuz the pedicures sucked. 
In typical Meredith-style, she just grabbed a bottle of polish and started doing Brianna's toes. As you can see from Brianna's expression, she's a little critical of Meredith's cosmetology skills. 
Lovelovelove these sistas!
and these toes!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That was fun! MOM