Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Surprise card from Grandpa B

A few days ago I received a message on my phone from Aunt Brenda, telling us how cute and sweet Grandpa's (her dad) Christmas card was with the picture of our babies.
I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. 
I figured that I'd understand more when I checked our mail - maybe we received a card too. Nope. And none the next day either. I was about to call Brenda and ask her to scan and email whatever photo Grandpa sent her of our kids, when finally our card arrived.
click on photo for a close up
And it was a very pleasant surprise! I didn't even know they had taken a picture of our babies! So we feel pretty honored that all of Darrell and Carol's (the newlyweds) friends and family will be receiving a picture of our little babies.

1 comment:

BBS said...

Isn't this just a very beautiful photo? I have a photo of my great-grandparents holding Bill and Brad (twins) as babies. I know this will be even more special as time goes on.