Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas cardS

I'm ridiculous.
I made two different Christmas cards.

I couldn't decide whether to do loads of pictures in one of my typical collage-style cards, or just one simple one. Simple sounded so boring and loaded collage seemed so busy.
I couldn't possibly just meet somewhere in the middle and do two or three pictures. All or nothing.
So I did both:

(Notice these cards say Happy New Year instead of Merry Christmas... not being nonreligious, just giving myself leeway in case I don't get these out soon enough!)

Want one? Send me your address! We printed out lots. Family members received one whether they wanted it or not, and those who sent us a card also received one. But never fear - if you don't fall into one of those categories, we have more I want to get rid of!  (I enabled comment moderation, so you can leave your addy on here and I won't publish it)
And if YOU made a Christmas card and did NOT send me one.... WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!
Don't delay, send today.

5 comments:

Sam and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BBS said...

I loved my card--thank you!! You are just amazing!
It was fun to see the other one too.

Becky and Brian said...

I can't wait to get one!

Becky said...

You don't have to send me one, now that I've seen them. They are both very cute but I like the collage one best!

We aren't sending anything out this year....haven't since we got married (and before, of course). Maybe if we have gainful employment by next year we'll get our act together and send out something fun.

Melissa said...

What a beautiful family!! The twins have grown up so much and are just so CUTE!!