Monday, December 20, 2010

From Brianna's mouth lately:

- "Put Courtney away. I want to hold you!"
- "Bennett I keep you safe from the dinosaurs"
- "How bout we call him Larry?" [referring to Bennett]
- "Mommy, Courtney needs your boob."
- "Mommy, Bennett's freaking out."
- "I can do whatever I want to do!"   [oh dear.]
- "HEEEY BUUUDDDYYY!"  [to Bennett]
- "I want to tell your ear a secret."
- "Courtney I'll tell you secrets to your ear." [whispers nonsense sounds in Courtney's ear. Courtney's eyes widen.]
- "Bennett is so proud of me."
- "Mommy, you be Courtney. I be Bennett. WAAAH! WAAAH!  Now your turn cry."
- "You be Nonny, I be Papa."  I ask, "what does Papa say?" She thinks for a few seconds...  "ALLL ABOARD!"
- "Bennett you are pizza. I gonna eat you."
- "We gotta hide presents under the tree so daddy can't get them."

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I just found your blog (I think I found it on the Southern Utah Twins Mom blog). I live in Cedar and I had boy/girl twins on June 30th.

I've enjoyed reading your blog. It's very entertaining and I can SO relate!

My family blog is private, but I'd be happy to invite you. Or I do have a twin blog: growingtwins.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Haha! Addison tells me all the time that Paige wants my boob. She even shouted it out in the check out line of Walmart one day. (And it was a busy day at Walmart.)

Becky said...

CUTE! I wish I kept better track of the cute things Marley says.

Julie said...

Rhett and I had a good laugh reading these hahaha!