Monday, December 6, 2010

Reverence

Last Saturday we did a St. Geezy trip. First a Costco run (it's so annoying how much we end up spending there everytime. Always well over $100. Love/hate Costco) then the temple. Brian thought his best bet was to hang out in the visitors' center and watch the films while I went in. I said a silent prayer for his survival as I left him.
I enjoyed my time away from the noise and chaos of the world very much. The temple helps me remember to stop sweating the small stuff, and to focus on what's most important - my relationship with my Savior, and with my family. I'm so grateful to know my children are with me for all eternity.

photo credit: flickr

 I returned 45 minutes later and found Brian quite flustered, running after Brianna as she was climbing all over the beautiful large nativity and touching/grabbing everything in sight. Two sister missionaries were each holding one of our babies and laughing at Brian's attempts to help Brianna be calm and respectful. Too bad she couldn't read the sign:


  



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahh! Brian seems like such a good sport to be left unattended with three young children:) I love going to the Temple as well. Thanks for the reminder. I need to go more often.