Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ERAC Christmas party, McKell hosted.

I remember several years ago attending Christmas parties hosted by Brian's managers. My favorite was the very first one we went to, where Brian's Area Manager invited everyone up to his large, gorgeous home in Lehi and we had a HILARIOUS white elephant exchange, followed by a spectacular appetizer buffet. But we haven't been to an ERAC holiday party in awhile, because last year Brian only had one employee, so we just gave her a gift, and the year before that we were all the way out in Vernal. So this year, now that Brian has four employees, we decided it would be fun to invite them and their spouses over for a little party at our house. And by WE, I mean BRIAN, because I try to stay true to my vow to keep life simple for me and not take on anything extra. But it ended up being really fun and totally worth all the work I had to put into it.
Brian has some really nice employees and I enjoyed getting to know them better. Our white elephant exchange was pretty entertaining and we did a twist on a game - "Two Truths and a Lie" - that had everyone laughing. Taste of Hawaii catered the meal, so we just had to provide the bubbly. We gave Great Harvest gift cards out. Brianna loved all the attention she got, and the twins (maybe?) enjoyed that too.

1 comment:

Sally Jackson said...

Taste of hawaii catered your party??? Thats guaranteed fun had by all! And why wasn't I invited? oh yah