Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary Vernal Enterprise


Exactly one year ago today, Vernal Enterprise was born.
A brave new Branch Manager drove 156 miles away from his 7 month pregnant wife with nothing but 10 vehicles in his fleet and the name of an oil rigger he could rent a room from.
Today he maintains a fleet of nearly 70, and works his tush off to support his family who happily live WITH him fulltime.
He has spent countless hours cleaning each vehicle by hand,








marketing,


and dealing with some outright crazy customers.



In the entire year, Brian has only been sick ONE day - but still spent that day at the office, hiding miserably under a blanket when customers weren't there.





Congratulations, Enterprise-Rent-A-Car in Vernal! Here's to another year of success (though not necessarily with us being here :)

8 comments:

Sam and Melissa said...

Hey Chelsea! I hope you got my e-mail and phone call, I have been trying to reach you (I kinda sound like a stalker, huh) But anyways, I have no room to talk as I am horrible at staying in contact but I am so excited to talk to you again! Maybe one when you are in Provo we can meet up and go running or something. Your little girl is so stinking cute. Well I NEVER expected you to be in a place like Vernal, I hope you are liking it! Anyways, have a good day, just wanted to say hi! Melissa

Amanda said...

Oh vernal...Dave's company is considering a branch out there, but as of now we won't be the ones to move out there. I am so glad that Brian's branch has been such a success! I heard they approved use of that oil out there, if that happens than I am sure a lot more people will be needing cars!

Chelsea and Cody said...

AND YOU STILL LIVE THERE! I thought you would be back in p town by now...!

Debbie said...

Well done though good and faithful enterprise servant!

Amy Hunter said...

What a good Bread Winner! Yipee! Only one sick day?!?!

Briett said...

Yeah...wow I didn't know that is what your hubby was up to. What a great thing. Love your new family pic's:)

mmm... said...

Congratulations! that is awesome!

Ashley said...

Congrats to you guys for doing so well, Brian is so awesome. I have been so impressed with his commitment to his job and to everything. He really works hard to provide and he also seems to really love what he is doing. That is great. I love that he was only sick 1 day of the year and I love that he enjoys talking about his work. I also love the picture of him sick hiding in the back, that shows some dedication.