Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Friends

One of the items on my "home visit to-do list" is to catch up with friends from high school. Only a few are still in Spokane. April and Kinsey were kind enough to trek up our long steep icy road to hang out with us for awhile. April and I were supatight in high school - we have SO many pictures together doing crazy stuff. If we ever got bored on the weekends, we would just throw on some crazy costumes and go out in public.

Kinsey's baby, Lucie, is just 8 days older than Brianna. They had a great time poking each other and stealing toys.
I wish I lived closer to my old friends!



This last pic might look awkward... and maybe it is... but it's funny cuz this shirt I'm wearing is a gift from April and it says, "my friend April is driving me bananas." I always called her APES and we ran around like monkeys... oh fine. It's funny to me anyways.


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love the new format for your blog. I am glad that you get to spend some time with family and friends.

Chelsea and Cody said...

I read it.