Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas morning

The obligatory no-makeup comfy-jammie messy-hair shot

Meredith and Nonny had too much fun shopping at Gymboree for Brianna
After a couple hours of gift-opening, Brianna lost her patience for breakfast so we had to bring the highchair over to the party.
Dad opening the Smith 2008 family calendar. I made one for all my family members on Snapfish. Seriously, it took me like 12 hours. Uploading, importing, cropping, adding tones, borders, birthdays, anniversaries...but it was all worth it because everyone loved them. And no one has any excuse not to remember my birthday. Nonny and Papa: Santa's best elves
Brianna had a few gifts to upwrap from Nonny and Papa (none from us though - poor deprived Brianna... her callous parents don't believe in wasting money on frivilous superficiality... at least not until she's old enough to appreciate it :) Brianna received all her favorites on Christmas day: paper and boxes to destroy, two long naps, and near-constant adulation from all.

What could be more romantic than a gift of Costco TurkeyJerky...

Little Santa under the tree
"Dig in guys, there are SO many fun things to chew on over here!"

3 comments:

Mandy said...

YEAH CHRISTMAS!! (I LOVE CHRISTMAS!) I love Christmas morning pictures! Brianna looks like she had a great Christmas. Now that we are back in town, I hope to get my blog all updated soon. Geez, so much to do . . .

Chelsea and Cody said...

I read it. Okay...so you get the point! Is that enough repenting, or should I continue? PS...I dropped my phone in the toilet and do not have your number...I want to a a complementary photo shoot with your beautiful daughter! I got a professional camera for chirsitmas and I am hoping to go PRO! Give me a call so we can set it up!

chelsea mckell said...

chels - you're so funny - I seriously laughed out loud when I saw all of your "I read it" posts. You rock.
And you rock even more for offering a free photo shoot! I ACCEPT! This will be so fun! Any Saturday at any time would work. Or this week, we might also be in Provo on thursday/friday too. After january we possiblymaybemight be doing the Vernal-gig FULLtime (scary I know), so the sooner the better!
And if you want more subjects... I have a friend with ADORABLE twin 4yr old girls who would probably love to join your portfolio on your path to going PRO!
My phone is 801-358-1530
Call or text or email - name the time and place, and we'll be there! We'll bring several outfits (indoor and outdoor) so we can really have fun. Brianna usually naps 9:30-10:30 and 1-2pm... but that can change. So just pick a time and we'll make it work.